Popfossa is a website owned and operated by Popfossa Pty Ltd.
Collecting your information
Popfossa may collect personally identifiable information when you sign up to use our services, and during the course of your use of our services.
Popfossa also automatically receives and stores certain types of information when you access our services, including your IP address, cookie information, and the pages you have requested. Popfossa uses this data to administer our services.
Popfossa may set and access cookies on your computer. For security, we do not store any of your personally identifiable information such as your username or email address in any of our cookies.
Our partners, including advertisers, may set and access their cookies on your computer which are subject to their own privacy policies.
Sharing your information
Popfossa will never sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Popfossa will only share personally identifiable information about you in the following circumstances.
- You have granted us permission to share your personal information.
- User profile information and statistics collected from you during the course of the use of our services may be displayed publicly in your Popfossa profile. The email address that you provide us upon registration is searchable by other Popfossa members who know your email address.
- Information you have submitted to a public page intended for publication or syndication.
- Popfossa employees and authorised contractors may be granted access to your information only if required by the normal conduct of business. Our employees and contractors do not have the right to use your personal information beyond what is required to perform their duties.
- We may release personal information in compliance with the law, to apply and enforce our Terms of Service and policies, or to protect the rights, property, safety of our staff, users or others.
Protecting your information
Your Popfossa account is password protected, please sign out of your account once you have finished using a public computer to prevent against unauthorised access.
You must not disclose your account password to anyone. Employees and staff of Popfossa will never ask you for your account password, nor can they retrieve your lost password.
It is Popfossa policy to protect the privacy of all our users, at all times, irrespective of age. We do not recommend that minors under 18 years of age disclose personally identifiable information about themselves over the Internet. However, Popfossa will take every reasonable action to protect the privacy of our members under 18 years of age if we become informed of an abuse of policy.
Managing your personal information
You may update, amend or delete your personal information by signing into your account at any time.
Popfossa maintains a permanent-delete policy, meaning your personal information is purged entirely and permanently from our system when you choose to delete it. We periodically backup our data and your information may continue to be stored securely for a period of time until our databases are refreshed.
However, please be aware that any publicly viewable information you post on the Internet may be copied or archived by third-party users or agents. It is best not to post sensitive information that you do not wish to disclose.
You may request the deletion of your Popfossa account by contacting us.
Last updated June 20, 2009